BeeArc - The Nature of the Future, is a unique and innovative multi‑dimensional tourist attraction which responds to and works directly into our changing social, cultural and economic environment.
The BeeArc will be a not for profit project and will aim to be a 'Net Zero Carbon Building'; an 'Active' building that will generate the power supply to run the facility, plus surplus energy, resulting in a Net Zero Carbon Building from both construction and operational use. The design will include renewable energy technologies, modern environmental methods of construction along with embracing the principles of biodiversity and biophilic architecture.
The discovery centre will also include a section on Where do the Economic and Environmental Worlds of Man and the Honey Bee meet?
- The role of the Honey Bee in Food Production
- Medicines from the Honey Bee
- The real cost of commercialisation of the honey bee
- New ways of keeping bees
The BeeArc discovery centre will include a section on The Honeybees Social and Community World - How the Honeybee has evolved a form of social organisation in so many ways beyond our own, how it works and how it can help human beings to develop healthier and happier social well-being.
It will also explore Where do the Social and Community Worlds of Man and the Honeybee meet?
- How bees have evolved
- Understanding the ways bees live
- The relationship of bees to the Sun
- Sustainable Beekeeping methods - Warre Hives, Sun Hives, etc.
How human beings may learn socially from the honey bee:
- A School of Unselfishness
- Exploration of new forms of community living
BeeArc - The Nature of the Future, is a unique and innovative multi dimensional tourist attraction, research centre and planned community which responds to and works directly into our changing social, cultural and economic environment. It is a not for profit project which will encompass a discovery centre, including a section on The Honey Bees Cultural and Spiritual World, which will be an exploration of how the honeybee has accompanied man from the beginning as a symbol of higher knowledge and learning, how it has guided and informed him on his evolutionary journey and continues to inform him to the present time.
- The Egyptian Mystery Centres and the honeybee
- The Mystery Centre of Ephesus - Artemis and Honeybees
- Western Initiation through the Logos Mysteries
- The Sarmoun Darq - The Brotherhood of the Bees
- Islam and the honeybee